| ACC157 KP-Soar
KP-SOAR is specially designed for sailplanes. It monitors the Rx
battery and report the results by gently swinging the rudder.
- Rudder swings
automatically when the Rx batter is low. This can be disabled for
- On-demand Rx battery
test by rudder movement.
Picco Board Control + PG2033 Micro Piezo Gyro + MX6850 Pico Rx =
Ikuras Piccolo Board
Picco Board Control
Size: 1.2" x
.60" x .28"
Weight: 0.33 oz
Voltage: 5 - 9.6 VDC
Idle Current: 4 mA
Max Current: 10A
Modulation: 2K PWM
Temp. Range: 23° - 130° F
- Fits 280 size electric helicopter w/electric
- Powers both main rotor and tail rotor
- Compact, lightweight, all solid state design
- Compatible with JR, Futaba, Hitec & Airt.
New design with
two dip switches!
|ACC617 On-board Battery Checker
Size: 1.8" x
0.47" x 0.31"
Weight: 0.2 oz
Test Voltage: 4.8, 6.0, 7.2, 8.4 VDC
- High resolution
display with 10 high intensity LEDs,
- Precise voltage
- 2 dip switches for
four test ranges,
- Plug & Play
design, no adjustment,
- Ultra light weight
and compact design,
- All solid state, no
calibration or adjustment necessary,
- Compatible with all
radio systems, some systems may require adapters.
Battery Checker |
|ACC612 Insta Check Pro Rx Pack Tester |
bit MCU IC for accurate voltage readings,
- Large LCD display shows battery voltage, battery type, cell count
and graphic capacity display,
- Capable of measuring: LiPo/Li-Ion 1-7 cell (3.7V-25.9V) LiFe 1-7
cell (3.2V-22.4V) and Nicad/Nimh 4-8 cell (4.8V-9.6V),
- The load test shows battery condition under 330mA load,
- Will test for out-of-balance condition,
- Reverse voltage protection,
Tx/Rx test harness included. The 0.1” spacing LiPo
connector fits XH type balance plug, needs adapter for